Followers

Saturday, November 23, 2013

News on James Lafferty

James Lafferty is going to be part of the new NBC show 'Crisis'! Super exciting, right?
I can't wait to see James act in a new show! I'm excited for this next chapter and I think James is going to do great! What do you think of James acting in a new show? Tell me in the comments or on Twitter @FansForLafferty!

There have also been a few pictures released from behind the scenes of James' JustJared fotoshooting!





James looks super handsome, right? I just love these pictures!! And I hope that more will be published soon!

Thanks for checking my blog out, this is just a little update, I hope to update it more in the future!!
Ohh and thank you for over 2000 Followers on Twitter! I can't believe so many of you decided to follow me!!

Love, @FansForLafferty

No comments:

Post a Comment