Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

23 things I love about James Lafferty

Hey guys,
So well my Twitter account nearly reached 4oo followers, which is SO amazing after being online for 23 days!! I really can't believe it this so amazing! And that's all just because of you guys, a big thanks to EVERY follower!
So well I guess we all are big James Lafferty Fans, right? So now I gonna list 23 things (I guess you know why I chose this number) why I love James Lafferty:
  1. He's James Lafferty haha.
  2. Because of his smile, I always totally fall in love when I see his smile, it's just so unique, it's just the 'James Lafferty smile'.
  3. He's SO funny, I mean come on, read his tweets!
  4. He cares about other people (for example he was host of the One Tree Hill Charity basketball games)
  5. He cares about his fans.
  6. He cares about the environment.
  7. He has amazing acting skills. (Two words: Nathan Scott)
  8. He is damn sexy!
  9. He is SO good at basketball (only because of him, I love basketball)
  10. He looks good when he plays basketball haha.  
  11. He stays normal, even though he's famous.
  12. He has a amazing voice. 
  13. He has a goood clothing style.
  14. He has such a good sense of humor.
  15. He grew so much over the last 9 years, he became a adult, and a really good looking one btw, ohh wait he looked always good.
  16. He's such a nice guy.
  17. He's so kind- hearted.
  18. He's honest.
  19. He's strong.
  20. He can't dance? Haha
  21. He isn't only an incredible actor, he's also an incredible director.
  22. He works really hard.
  23. And *drum roll* as I said he's JAMES LAFFERTY.
Feel free to leave a comment :)
Xo Louisa

1 comment: