Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thank you for 600 followers!

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to thank you all for 600 followers and all the support! In 6 weeks my account @FansForLafferty has reached 600 followers, which is so amazing! I can't thank you enough! Every mention/ shoutout/ RT and follow means a lot to me, I love talking about James with you! So always feel free to tweet me when ever you want! I love reading and answering what you write!
Thank you for always supporting me, if there's anything I can do for you, just tell me and I'll see what I can do :)
Please keep being so supportive, I can't thank you enough!
Never forget to you're special and you mean a lot to the world! And keep believing in what you're doing! I believe in this account, and see how far we have come! 
Without you this account wouldn't exsist, so be proud of you :)
If I do anything wrong, or you want me to change something
So thank you very much & feel always free to tweet me
Xoxo Louisa

No comments:

Post a Comment