Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday 05/07/12: Nathan Quote of the week

  • Jamie: Is it because she was kissing Uncle Skills?
  • Nathan: You knew about that?
  • Jamie: Yeah, they tried to pretend he was getting something out of her eye but they were just being mushy.
  • Nathan: And how does it feel to be scarred for life?
  • Jamie: Fine. I like Nanny Deb and I like Uncle Skills. So what if they like each other?
  • Nathan: It’s a little more complicated than that. Nanny Deb is also my mom.
  • Jamie: Yeah, but I let you kiss MY mom.
  • Nathan: Eat your soup.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love this conversation, Jamie is so funny !
    I like the relation between Nathan and Jamie. Nathan is such a good father and Jamie is such a kind kid :)
    xo, Emeline
    @FanBJoyLenz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ... I love this family!! :D

    Maria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah love this scene ! :D

    xoxo, @Petra_277

    ReplyDelete