Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday 05/01/12: Episode I highly recommend: 4x21

Episode 21 of Season 4 is an episode I can really recommend. It's one of my favorite episodes of all time. I don't get tired of watching it over and over again. I think it's the perfect way to end the High School days of the characters, it's a nice goodbye to the old days but it also keeps space for the future and how far the characters will come. 



I think the episode is fun to watch but it also makes you very sentimental seeing those characters saying goodbye to this chapter of life. I loved to see the whole cast together in so many scenes. I think the ending scene at the Rivercourt is one of the best scenes ever filmed, I just really enjoy seeing them all together.


I loved the whole episode, not just because it's a perfect ending for the High School days but also because of all the fun scenes. I mean I loved the storyline between Deb and Nathan and Haley in this episode, it is just so much fun to watch them.


I just loved the whole episode so much, every single scene is perfection. I really enjoyed seeing them all together, it was just such a great way to end the teenager years of the characters.
I could go on and on forever but I guess if you have seen the episode, then you will get my point ;) It's just a super fantastic episode!! Xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment