Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday 05/08/12: Rewatching OTH 1x05

Today I rewatched Episode 5 of Season 1 of One Tree Hill. Today was a day I realized again how much I miss OTH so I really looked forward to watch the episode.
I really enjoyed all the Naley scenes, it's just so weird to see how far they will come in the next seasons and how much they grew over the years. I mean if I wouldn't know they next episodes and seasons I probably would be very surprised if that they came together. But knowing it it's really cool to watch it. It is also awesome to know what a great friend, husband and father he will become.


I also really enjoyed the scenes between Peyton and Whitey, I mean they don't have many scenes in the series and to be serious I forgot they had such amazing ones at the beginning of the season (It's been ages since I watched Season 1). It was so amazing to see Whitey helping Peyton to deal with having lost her mother seven years ago. I mean Whitey knows what Peyton is going through and he just talks to her in such a understanding and kind way, I loved it when he said "I know your mom is proud of you, Peyton".


Dan was so mean in this episode, he's just an horrible father. I mean at this point I can't believe what a great man he's going to become over the years. I mean I just hate seeing how he hurts Nathan and Lucas. I mean when he and Nathan are on the court at their Father-Son-Game and he just fools Nathan because he doesn't want him to win, it's just unbelievable.
All in all a great episode with a lot of drama and definitely worth watching :) Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment