Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday 05/02/12: Rewatching OTH 1x04

So today I continued to rewatch One Tree Hill. Today's episode was 1x04 'Crash into you',a very dramatic episode, I think. I mean Peyton breaks up with Nathan, Nathan is very mean to Lucas and also to Peyton, Dan is a total ass like always in the early seasons, Nathan crashs a car and wants Lucas to seem guilty, so much happens in this episode!!



I really enjoy seeing Nathan and Haley together, I mean they aren't together yet, but I just enjoy seeing their early days. It is so weird knowing what will happen to them. It's just fun to look back at the old days. I mean when I look back now I am just blown away how they grew and improved their acting. I mean they've always been fantastic actors, but I mean they became even better.
I think this episode is definitely so worth watching!!
I am getting so sentimental over this rewatching thing and I already can't wait for next week!!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment