Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday 04/09/12 Nathan Quote of the Week

"Haley: Do you see this book? Because this book is me. I am math.
Nathan: What’s that supposed to mean?
Haley: It’s supposed to mean that you can work your whole “I’m Nathan Scott, Mr. Big Shot, scoring my touchdowns” on somebody else, because -
Nathan: I don’t even play football.
Haley: Whatever. The point is, at the end of the day all your bluster and BS doesn’t mean anything to math because math doesn’t care, and neither do I.
Nathan: Well, does English care? ‘Cause I really suck at that, too.
Haley: Please don’t waste my time. I’m already taking a huge chance on you because my instincts are screaming that you’re full of sh… Let’s just get started, okay?"

1 comment:

  1. Nice quote I love it ! The first tutoring lesson is a really great scene :)
    Xo, Emeline
    @FanBJoyLenz

    ReplyDelete