Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday 04/25/12: Rewatching OTH 1x03

Today I rewatched Episode 3 of Season 1.
I really really enjoyed this episode. This whole rewatching thing makes me really sentimental, because it always makes me think how far the show has come.
I really enjoyed this episode, because there were lots of scenes with Lucas and Haley and I just love seeing them together. And love to see the beginning of the whole Naley relationship.

 Don't say I never gave you anything.
 Ahh I just love this quote so much, it's one of my favorite quotes of all time. I just really enjoy seeing the very early Naley days whilst knowing how far they would come :)



I love looking back to the old high school days.
I also really liked Karen in this episode! I love how she tries to protect Lucas and calls Tim's mom a bitch, I just love that moment. Kinda reminds me of Haley when she calls Chuck's mom a bitch in Season 6 to protect Jamie.



I think the whole episode is just amazing and I also really like the 'Burning Boat Festival'. It just fits perfectly into the episode. This episode is so worth watching! Xo


1 comment:

  1. Ah I love the first tutoring lesson between Nate & Haley, I love the scene, it's a really good one and the famous quote "Don't say I never gave you anything" is just awesome ! This quote is on my mind forever, it's like the beginning of Naley :)
    The scene between Karen & Tim's mum was also awesome and pretty funny ! Moira played this scene so well.
    And the ep of Burning Boat Festival, really great scenes and moments between the characters. I also like Burning Boat Festival in the season 9, it was awesome.
    Your article is really great !
    Xoxo, Emeline
    @FanBJoyLenz :)

    ReplyDelete