Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thank you for 1000 Twitter and 70 Facebook Friends :)

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who supports me!
I really appreciate it and it means so so much to me! So thank you all <3
And please keep supporting me, every mention, every RT and every Follow makes me so happy and I am so glad to be part of this amazing Family, the #OTHFamily !
Also a big thank you to everyone who tries to get James to see www.thankyoujames.tumblr.com I can't explain what that means to me!
I try my best to be a good fanpage for you all and James for sure, so if you have anything you want me to change or you don't like about this Blog, my Twitter or Facebook, just let me know and I will see what I can change!
So I hope you all enjoy this Blog, Twitter and FB and thank you again so much :) <3
Xoxo and much much Love to all of you <3

Follow me on Twitter: @FansForLafferty
https://twitter.com/#!/FansForLafferty

Like me on Facebook: James Lafferty Fans
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Lafferty-Fans/310017035721927?ref=tn_tnmn

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment